CARFAX Vehicle History Reports are available on used cars and light trucks model year 1981 or later.
Use CARFAX Vehicle History Reports to identify everything from major accidents, to open recalls, service history, mileage, and title brands. See key details by owner, check for odometer rollbacks or inconsistent mileage, and more.
Information on the CARFAX Vehicle History Report comes from over 112,000 private and public sector sources, including all 50 state motor agencies, tens of thousands of service shops, police agencies, and more.
Use CARFAX Vehicle History Reports as an integral part of your auto finance business:
- Validate collateral, including vehicle type and condition.
- Uncover potential cases of fraud, such as odometer rollbacks and title washing.
- Quickly locate lien and lienholder information.
- Identify the last known location of collateral.
- Instill buyer confidence at remarketing.
Total Loss Report
Identify events that significantly impact a vehicle’s value.
Vehicle Title Report
Identify the last known titling state and lien information.
Have a special need? Our programming staff can customize a report for you.